At A1 Lock and Safe of North Carolina, we want to make you feel as safe as possible. Contact us today to get started! A1 Lock and Safe specializes in changing locks, making duplicate keys, and more for your safety. If you so much as suspect that someone could break into your home or office because your locks are faulty, let our Durham locksmiths know and we will replace your keys and locks for an affordable price.
If you’ve decided that it’s time to find a locksmith, whether it’s an emergency or not, there are a few things to consider. Millions of people find themselves in need of a locksmith every year, so we’re aware of how important it is to find a locksmith who you can trust. Here are a few tips:
- Find a locksmith who offers 24-hour service. You never know when you might need to call your locksmith, so if you can find someone you trust who will also be available at all hours of the day, you’re off to a good start.
- Ask your trusted friends for their recommendations. Many people have used the services of locksmiths before, and the people you trust might have a locksmith they love.
- Do your research before you choose. If you think you’ve found the one, do some research to learn what their company is all about. You can check with the Better Business Bureau and/or their business’s reviews online.
- Pay attention to their safety practices. This is really important; you’ll want to keep a close eye on how the locksmith acts and operates. Never trust someone who doesn’t ask for your identification first. They should also ask you for some proof that your home and/or car belong to you if/when you are locked out and in need of their assistance.
- Find a locksmith that offers more than just one service. This can be residential, commercial, and/or auto locking services. You never know what you might eventually need a locksmith for!
- Trust your gut. Sometimes, you just need to rely on your instincts when it comes down to finding a trustworthy locksmith. Don’t take risks when it comes to your own security.
- Pay attention to the price you’ve been quoted. Some locksmiths may attempt to charge you at a different rate later. Remind them of their quote, and also start looking for another locksmith.
- Compare prices of locksmiths in your area. Of course, we all want to find the best deal, but sometimes locksmiths may offer a price that seems too good to be true. If their quote feels too good to be true, it probably is.
At A1 Lock and Safe, we want you to feel safe from any outside dangers, whether that’s at your home, your work, or even in your car. We offer a number of locksmith services. So, no matter what you need when it comes to locks, you can call us 24/7 for professional locksmith services. We are licensed and locally owned, so you can trust us to do the job right and keep you safe.